Translate

WOYWW 434

Hi everyone,
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments & visits last week....
It's that time again to upload and write of what we all have been up to by sharing our desks on the wonderful desk hoppers  Wednesday known as WOYWW... the brainchild of the lovely  JULIA  pop over and all will be revealed join in and from the comfort of your home you can visit the worlds desks... Here is what I've been up to this week....


I had great fun getting out my paint and crackle paint to do these small blocks for a new baby boy
 named Thomas my daughter asked me to make them for her friend... I made these for my own Grandchildren and they sit high on a shelf so the child can't touch them... only for decoration not toys...

 I felt good to have sticky fingers again I have not done much crafting since taking up sewing...
 Speaking of sewing I have finished my little embroidery piece I was working on the image I love and it's free over at  Jenny's  click on the side of my blog at Jennys wonderful peaceful blog The Stitchery club and it's in her shop.. enjoy...
 As you all know I loved my paper crafting  but I change my room to a sewing room last year well I came across these old vintage designs wooden stamps the top image in the below pic is the one I use on my Christmas tags each year
  these are two others  I have just got to decide which image to use on my Christmas cards this year,,
Well that's me done for this week ... I'm off to get my coffee to visit the worlds desks... Have fun x x

Thank you so much for your kind visits today.... Keep Safe x x x x

Hugs May x x x x

16 comments:

  1. Morning May. Well done on finishing the sewing. Hmm - not sure which I would choose of those stamps - they all are gorgeous.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the crackle effect - nice idea for a baby gift. Hope you have a lovely week! zsuzsa #13

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the carol singers, but that's just me. Great letter blocks spelling out Thomas; definitely not a toy but a fabulous decoration. Sarah #31

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fabulous blocks and your finished embroidery wall hanging is wonderful! Love all the stamps so don't know what I would choose! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous blocks May, lovely crackle effect - a wonderful gift.
    Your embroidery piece is beautiful, you must have lots of patience.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All lovely makes. The Christmas stamps are all lovely, i wonder what you will choose :-) Anne x #6

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those stamps! I think the second one you are looking at for cards is my fav! Have a great week, and thanks for sharing! Lindart #29

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great stamps. Difficult to say which I like best, maybe the Carol Singers. Have a very happy woyww and enjoy your crafting, Angela x11x

    ReplyDelete
  9. It always amazes me how the paint crackles. Great embroidery. :-)
    April #20

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi May, The blocks are fab.

    Stamps are great. Think the first one is my favourite.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #16

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi May, those Christmas stamps are superb! I would love to have them :) That's what happens when you look at other people's crafty stuff :)
    Thanks for dropping by and have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry I'm late replying, been crazy few days. I love Thomas' name blocks..so cute! And the stitched piece is really beautiful too 😍
    Hugs LLJ xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous crackle blocks. Thanks for the quote, love it, but I obviously didn't express myself too well, I'm not really missing my son, I am rather enjoying my freedom! Thanks for the visit BJ#3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi May! Thanks for the visit this week. Don't let the picture of my desk fool you. That was just the center section ;-) I love the shelving on your blog header. Is that yours? Just lovely! lovely pic. I've hopped over to Jenny's blog to check out that pattern. Creative Blessings! Kelly #24

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello May ...just popping in for a visit with my coffee in hand .... you have been busy creating as usual. Everything is beautiful - I love your Jenny of elephantz wall hanging - it looks gorgeous. I smile every time I look at mine. Have a lovely creative week May. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. I see your blog daily, it is crispy to study.
    Your blog is very useful for me & i like so much...
    Thanks for sharing the good information!
    ตารางคะแนนบุนเดสลีกา

    ReplyDelete