Translate

Hi Everyone
It's May here from mayshappydaze blog...Which I have had to remove today as there were some pesky pop ups going on... and no matter what the guy I got in to help done they were not moving...so no other way to chase them off was to delete blog...so please take pity on me and join me ... as I lost my followers also by deleting it all... nearly 400... so now I feel like Billy no mates.... My number on Julia  WOYWW IS 13... you will see the blog removed... it was like saying goodbye to an old friend...But still these things happen...I shall leave this up for the rest of the week so hopefully so someone will take pity on me and join me....
Thank you sooooooo much to my fellow WOYWW'ERS who let me know about the silly ads...

Now a lesson for all... I left my blog unattended for 2 years... that was the problem....and this pesky sites got in and were not moving out... I dont plan to leave that long again...Sorry for my boring wee blog now... but I shall do some work on it soon...

Lots of Love May x x x x x

14 comments:

  1. I was trying so hard to comment last week!! sorry you had to start all over again! Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered what had happened - hope to see you again soon - Hazel WOYWW 36 x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our cable has been on and off all afternoon and there are men outside in buckets working at something. Hope you can get it all back soon. That is a lot of followers to loose. At least you have no excuse to not get into your crafting!
    Hugs Monica #27

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's so annoying - hope you get back up and running quickly!
    Bernice #20

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great WOYWW Have a great week xx Jan (26)

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least you've got it sorted. No matter how I tried last week it kept taking me somewhere else. Have a great woyww and a lovely crafty week, Angela x12x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you managed to get something sorted. Have a happy WOYWW Sarah #23

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found you - I could see the link was broken but got to you via the linky!!! See you're not alone :)
    Hope your week is better from here in. That would be a nasty shock to lose your blog, let along remember how to set up a new one!!!
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a shame about you losing all those followers...I'll sign up. How infuriating that your old blog couldn't be rescued from the pesky hackers...hope your new one goes from strength to strength.
    Hugs LLJ 7 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi May, I hope you are doing well. I'm so sorry to hear what happened with your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello May
    Just popping by to thank you for the lovely comment you left me over on my blog. I shall follow along with you here at your new space now. I just adore your craft room photo in your header & am busy drooling over all your lovely bits & bobs.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh no! What a shame! I wondered why I couldn't find you! I hope you are ok and start using your lovely new blog soon! I will sign up to follow you by email as I can't find a blogger thingy on your side bar. See you soon! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I found you on Jenny of Elefantzs' website so popped over to say hello. That's such a shame about your blog.
    I've had to sign up to follow you by email too so look forward to seeing a post again when you get sorted. Best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the hamster. And your quilting is beautiful. I am sure your chair is much more comfortable now.
    April #24

    ReplyDelete